Casual Vibes with MetroSunnies PART 1

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Photography by: Kent
Edited by: Esther Maris (Photoshop & VSCO)
I'm honestly not a fan of shades or sunglasses. Yes, I know they come handy especially with our country's tropical weather. Since I'm a freelance writer/media student/Ultimate Frisbee player/always hungry person - I thought that maybe I really do need some shades.

MetroSunnies' shades have become my partner in almost all of my day to day errands. I go to coffee shops, meet clients for our media content and join Frisbee tournaments that are so sunny. I love how this brand doesn't compromise style and quality.
Because of my schedule, I just need to have a quick shoot. Thanks to my friend and fellow ultimate frisbee player, Kent for taking these photos.


Tadaa!! My lame flatlay attempt!
Actually, I was hesitant in having this shoot because my face allergies emerged. Damn you Chicken fillet, but good thing the rash were not evident. But trust me, they're unbearably itchy. I was forced to wear less makeup - though I'm not really a fan of makeup. hahaha

Thankful that MetroSunnies sent me this trusty and chic shades. Watch out for the second set of this post.  Thanks for reading!

FOLLOW METROSUNNIES and check out their shades: https://www.instagram.com/metrosunnies/

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. what a lovely post my dear
    amazing look, so inspiring
    lovely :)

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! So casual yet chic, the sunglasses look really great with the outfit!
    I can't tell what color lipstick it was in the photo, but it looks really good
    by the way, thanks for visiting my blog, I just followed you :)

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't see your rash at all, and I think you look absolutely gorgeous! Shades aside, I really do love your outfit. Those jeans are killer!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your style :)

    Here’s my new post Never goes out of Fashion Come Have a look :)

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your distressed denim! I followed you in bloglovin lets connect and follow me as well.
    Faded X Kawaii Box ~ Styleccentric Fashion' | BLOGLOVIN

    XOXO Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look from head to toe! So edgy yet there's sweetness to it :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rash definitely don't show and you look lovely. I love the shades.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I love these jeans and the sunglasses are so classy!
    I'm Agnes from Hungary and i love your blog. Totally follow you! Could you follow me back?
    xoxo
    www.ourdrug.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a chic look. You look so beautiful! Have a lovely day!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete