22 Things I learned in Life (#bdaypost)

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Photography by: Mael Multimedia | Edited by Esther Maris
Happy Birthday to me! (2 weeks ago! HAHA) I just turned 22 last November 7 and I can't believe how time flies so fast.
As I looked back to all the things that happened to me for the past years, I can say a lot about myself: I've been stupid, lame, smart, hurt and strong. So I wanted to post all of the things that helped grow as a person. Here are epiphanies, life tokens, quotable quotes and whatever.. just read! (not in order)

1. Follow your passion. (achieved!) It took me a year to get a job that allows me to do what I love.
2. When someone tell you a secret, keep it. (don't be a douche)
3. Choose words to utter.
4. Don't give up.
5. Save Money. (keep track of your daily spending - it's effective!)
6. Read. Read. Read.
7. Never give up exercise.
8. Meditate.
9. You don't need a lot of friends in your life. 
10. Trust no one.
11. Do a random act of kindness to strangers.
12. Surround yourself with creative and passionate people.
13. Drink more water.
14. Never forget to apply sunblock daily.
15. Trust only a few people, or trust no one at all.
16. Don't be emotionally dependent.
17. Never let likes/comments be the basis of your self-worth.
18. Always have an outlet when you're emotionally stressed.
19. Treat yourself once in a while.
20. Always be hungry to learn something new.
21. Take insults as compliments. (it's all about being positive)
22. Give no fucks.

I honestly want to talk about them one by one but I think this blogpost would become a book if I'll do that hahaha. How about you? What are the things you learned in your life? Comment below :)
Thanks for dropping by :*

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I completely agree with everything you have said! And happy birthday, by the way!

    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6, 9, and 16 are completely true. not that the others are not, but those are the three that i had actually learned for myself too. i find having few friends really good for my soul. it's easier to connect. another thing that i had learned that was not in your list is to really enjoy daylight and the sun! it's probably the best advice i've given myself, living in this tropical country that is Indonesia, hahaha. loving the sun eliminates the counterproductivity in my daily lift and enables me to appreciate every single day of my life. i don't know if what i just said made sense to you though hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. :) No. 11 is a must. It feels great when you just helped a stranger. ^^ Few months ago, I was on my way to class. But, it was raining heavily & I don't have my umbrella. Luckily, a stranger let me borrow her umbrella. I'm so thankful !

    gwensventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Amazing post dear, so interesting! Have a lovely day:-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 22. Give no fucks! - Yaassss! Happy Birthday to you <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete