STRIPES STRIKES

Thursday, October 29, 2015

photographer: Mael Multimedia | Edited by Esther Maris
*drumrolls* FINALLY! I WAS ABLE TO BLOG! My sincere apologies for the late published comments and replies. The reason why I became idle for a while is because I just found a better job (yey!) and I was busy saving so that I can go back to school! And guess what, I'm going back to school! YEY! So many blessing showered upon me after being semi-depressed for half a year. Haha. Oh well, good thing I didn't gave up my dream on becoming a writer. So here I am, a happy hired writer! hehehe. Right, I was supposed to talk about my post (sorry). Well my "mom" and main blogging partner decided to have a blogshoot with me. I was hesitant at first because it's been a year since I had a photoshoot! And I was so white and flawless back then..but Ultimate Frisbee got me so I became tan and full of flaws hahaha!

I decided not to put any filters on my photos today because I love how the golden hour's sunlight reflected on my skin. :D

The outfit that I'm wearing are just from a thrift shop and factory overrun store. Yes, I'm not really into branded items. Sorry for that!






And this was the candid shot of me counting my mosquito bites. Darn those itchy freaks!

So there you have it. This is probably my first blogpost categorized under Waggish Wardrobe. So I hope you guys aren't pissed of me. HAHA Will try my best to be more active in blogging. See ya!

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Do you know what my bf said! That I don't look good in stripes! I love stripes... :< I don't know what is wrong with me wearing them haha.
    You look gorgous hun ♥

    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Wear them! There's no such thing as "dont look good" hehe

      Delete
  2. Congrats to you for not giving up on your dream!!!!! You are so beautiful, inside and out and that truly radiates. However, I get the feeling you do not see yourself as such. I don't even see any flaws at all on you!! You have perfect skin and are literally glowing, probably because you are so happy :) And to quote Audrey Hepburn, "Happy girls really are the prettiest" :) Congrats again to you!! You should do more photoshoots and definitely celebrate this awesome accomplishment!!

    XOXO
    http://www.kellmenow.com/productreviews/
    https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow?fref=ts
    https://instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww this is just so sweet :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! For such a long time, naa na jud kay time to blog for outfits. Next time na pud! Wahahaha! And you should wear something dainty. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous in this outfit! Congratulations on your new job and going back to school, I'm so happy for you :)

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! So gorg! Simple and comfy outfit. Btw, I have the same shades *twinning* :). Thanks for commenting on Qing's Style. Please always keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the summer vibes from this outfit!!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely post my dear
    the pictures are amazing, so inspiring,
    love your style, it’s always so on point

    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're looking fab! Congrats on reaching your dreams...
    I like shopping at thrifted shops and shop for brandless clothes too!

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on landing on your dream job dear
    Way to go, btw looking fab too

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  10. you looks so gorgeous!! love your denim shorts <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great,comfy look!love the shorts,they look really cool :)
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Loved your blog dear, thanks for stopping by. <3
    thefancycats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool outfit, love the shorts!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on finding a better job! And oh, that tan looks great!

    The North Kid by Pam de Guzman

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely, thanks for sharing! xo

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful, comfortable yet super chic look! Have a lovely day :-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete