MY TOP 5 APPS FOR ORGANIZING

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Edited in Photoshop by Esther Maris
Hello lovelies! I'm actually quite confused on what to blog because I had a lot of ideas on what to share, but I decided on this one. As a freelancer, I need something to keep my work files safe and sound. Also, I need to access them conveniently without any hassle. I currently own a Samsung (Android OS) tab and that's what I use for work and social media. And I have apps that helped me big time in making my life easier. I think you know some of these but if not then start reading! ;D

(all app logos are from Google - credits to the photo owners)

EVERNOTE
I think Evernote is one of the most downloaded apps for the on the go person. The good thing about this app is it's best if you have tons of notes and you want to categorize them, Also, it gives you the options to save articles online (but if you upgraded the app into plus/premium). Another amazing thing about this app is it can make texts on a picture searchable! I'm planning to upgrade my app soon so that I can organize my notes more. I use this for my to-do list and to "write" articles.

POLARIS OFFICE
I use the POLARIS 5 OFFICE version. It's actually a built in app on my tab and this is what I use to save email attachments for me (powerpoint, word file, excel). It gives me the option to edit to .doc file - highlight, add words, capitalize and save. I also use this one to view PDF files easily. 

POCKET
I love reading a lot and there are times when I'm offline, I still want to keep the articles for further reference so here comes Pocket! I got to say that this is my favorite. Pocket allows you to download the article online easily and you can open it later on even without internet. Also, it has a "Recommended" tab that features worthy read articles. Aside from that, you can download pics and videos as well. How cool is that?

MY PERIOD CALENDAR (for girls only)
I think this app only applies to women since I use this to constantly check on my period stage every month, What's nice about this app is that it may not be really specific (since I'm irregular) but you can still check your possible ovulation and fertility days. It really works on me! You can add moods on your period and there's a cute pet that reminds you if your period is coming soon! Plus, you can have two or more accounts on this app (share with your sis or bff maybe). It also has a lot of other features that girls really need. Okay..this may not be really for girls only, if you want to be safe with your partner then you can let him download this as well! :)

COLOR NOTE
Post-it notes are my bestfriends! They keep me constantly reminded on my other errands and since t's quite awkward to stick actual post-it notes on my tab's screen, I searched for a "sticky note" app and I found this! Color Note is not just a simple color note app, it also gives you the option to lock the note with your password. I save my passwords and other important files here. (I just have to make sure I won't forget the lock code..oops!)

Alright there you have it! My organizing apps that helps me a lot since I'm always on the go. Thanks for reading and What's yours? You can share it below with the comments.. Love ya guys!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. i've never heard of these, i definitely need to be more organized so i'll check them out!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard evernote is really nice!! thanks for sharing the others!! will take a look at them, for sure!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evernote is terrific! You have a nice day too xx

      Delete
  3. Love this! I am a freak when it comes to organizing!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i love apps related to period as I think as a woman, we deserve to track down this important things.
    Love this app you've mentioned
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the 3 on the list. Not using Polaris... Will try that Pocket App though sounds interesting. Evernotes and My Period Calendar is very helpful to me.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love organizing things and think I need to download these apps now! Thanks for sharing!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've downloaded Evernote before but couldn't figure out how to use it looool. Granted this was like a million years ago so maybe it's changed. I'm also curious about the period calendar. I am very irregular but it would be nice to record it and see if there actually is a pattern to it or not.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These would be really helpful! I also have pocket and I find it really useful especially when I'm browsing and I see something interesting yet I'm not really in the mood to read it yet haha! Thanks for sharing!!

    The North Kid by Pam de Guzman

    ReplyDelete