Iffy

Wednesday, October 30, 2013


This quote is by Muhammad Ali

We all make decisions and sometimes the decisions that took a long time for us to make are the harder ones. In my life as a college student, I should be graduating by now. But life offered circumstances that delayed that "graduation" for me. Now, It was my decision to delay it more. As far as I am concerned, I've been in college for more than 3 years and now I think it would be 2 more years before I finish it and that is because I shifted in another course - from Education to Broadcast Communication. If you read my previous post about my beloved "bitches" (here: link), about me hanging out and working with them then probably you already have an idea that they influence me in shifting to their course. I wont deny that fact but what actually pushed me to go in this course in spite of the delay is the desire to pursue my dream - writing, creating content and being in the media. 
I have nothing against the College of Education, it was a great and fruitful experience being with them - I met the most supportive and lovely girlfriends and I received care and worth it advice from my great mentors (whom I treated as parents). I would always be thankful for that and someday I will pay them back with something more because they're worth it. 
But now, this is a new adventure in my life. Its time I take a leap because I don't want to be spending the rest of my life regretting the fact that I didn't pursue my passion. So now its time I take risk. This risk doesn't assure me of winning - its either I will be happy or its either I will learn something. But one thing is for sure - this is for my improvement, for me to become better. 
officially enrolled in the College of Arts as a Broadcomm student
Well, that's it for another update in my life.
How about you? When will you pursue that passion?
Remember its never too late to learn. 

thanks for dropping by!
Peace out!
XOXO - esthermaris! 
Hey I'm on instagram after 10 years of waiting lol! Follow me!: itsesthermaris

You Might Also Like

2 comments