BLOG FEATURE: LoveElisha.♥

Friday, August 02, 2013

"A beautiful woman with a beautiful heart, Elisha."
-Maris
Yep, that is how I describer her. Hey there lovies! As promised, I finally have my very first blog feature! YEY! (*clap clap) My apologies for making it too long to happen (hehe) but at least I finally have it now! And of course, my very first blog feature should be one of the most loved woman in my life - Elisha! 
my very pretty "mom" ^_^
her blog 
She's actually like a sushi in my life - because she's basically my mom/bestfriend/co-model/sister all rolled into one. She's a shoulder to lean on and there's never a dull moment with her. K, enough with the smoochy words. :D
I actually sent her a mail just to ask her some questions about blogging. (though we always go out together, we don't like talking about that, we just want to eat and eat hahaha)
HERE IT IS!
1. Since when did you start blogging?
- I started blogging since last year, March of 2012 with my photoblog (iamelishabeth) and decided to
make my separate blog on the same year, (September). Which is my personal blog (loveelisha)

2. Why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging because I was forced with my long lost daughter Esther Maris to have one. Hahaha!

3. How can you describe blogging? 
- Its a diary, documentation or outlet of the things happening in your life, not wholly but its the other side of you.

4. What is the best thing that you love about blogging?
- I can post anything and everything under the sun and can communicate some awesome people from other side of the world.

5. What kind of blogging do you do? (fashion, travel, food)
- I have two kinds as of this moment, fashion and personal.

6. What are your dreams in life?
There are so many to tell but one of those is to travel around the world.

-yeah, its actually me who provoked her to start blogging, and look at her now, she has so many blogger friends and now we share the same hobby yey! ♥
And here are some of our "friendship" pictures, I cant actually put all of them here haha.
Who would have thought that we actually look like these before? hahah photo 2010 this is so #throwback worthy! :D
And this is our first photoshoot ever! (credits to Denniz Futalan for this photo)
Our shoot for x3moda. :)
(cropped haha)
Honestly, she is one of the people that I am scared of losing (*chos). Because she inspires me in so many ways and even though she is not my real mother (but we are both pretty haha), I can still feel that she cares for me, she is one of the people that made me realize that I am not alone, that friends can be your family by heart. 
I love this girl to the moon and back!

So there you go folks, that's it for my very first blog feature, more features are coming up!
Thanks for dropping by!
Peace out!
XOXO -esthermaris! ♥

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i really love it and thanks for everything Mharis! Even if you are so hard headed pero i love you so dearly. You know about it already. Thanks for the feature. You made my cry! When I wasn't supposed to. Hahah!

    ReplyDelete