Let's go crazy, crazy.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

".. I believe that the happiest girls are the prettiest girls."
- Audrey Hepburn.

True that! That is one of the lines that made me admire Audrey Hepburn a lot!
I believe that happiness lies within us, it depend in ourselves and we don't rely on others to gain happiness. Start being happy in doing the things that you love with the people you love! And the more vibrant and happy we become, the more people and ourselves will see the beauty in us!

And (drumbeats) This is the very very fun shoot that we had with PurpleBella Photography! Yes! Miss Rissa Lagrama (CEO of Purplebella) invited us to have a "22" inspired shoot. (high five, swifties!)

All about playing around and having fun!
(no pressure with this shoot)
Behold the lovely ladies that I had a chance to work with! (Right to Left) Beverly, (me), Rhyza, and of course my momma Beth! Yes! They are all beautiful inside and out! :*
"Spread the love"
"Spread the smile"
"And never forget to have fun and play like a child!"
And also be fierce and sexy at some times. ;)
The hippie side of me! haha! This pic reminds me of the band "Guns & Roses" because of the turban on my hair! (that's actually a belt teeeheee)

So always remember that happiness is not something you find, its something you make, its not something you wait to grow, its something you plant! Okay? This post is not just addressed for girls but also for the boys! So stay happy and beautiful men and women!

let's roll the CREDITS:
Ms. Rissa Lagrama - CEO/Photographer of PurpleBella (like their page)

*also check loveelisha's blogpost about this! ;)

Thanks for dropping by!
Peace out!
XOXO-esthermaris!

You Might Also Like

0 comments