Strolling with demitasse

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Its not a throwback post. Its the first shoot that I had for this month! :D
And... This is the thrift outfit that I'm going to post for today! :D
Yes, I spent less than P500 with these outfit wahahahahaha. (for practicality's sake guys) but I bet I wasn't compromising fashion with these affordable garments.
Actually, I wasn't even comfortable because so many mosquitoes were biting my legs and tummy! wahahah

Who would have thought that I can come up with these outfit from the ukay-ukay? (thrift shop)

If you've been reading my posts since, you'll notice that I used the hair "sock" bun as my hairstyle! If you want to see the tutorials that I posted, just click HERE
This top is EMODA but I actually bought this in the thrift shop. ^_^
This shorts with no brand label at the bag hahaha is bought in the thrift shop too. :D I so love this shorts!
Thanks to my partner in crime in fashion blogging - my "mother" Elisha! (click to see her blog)
 Boots by Charlie - also sponsored by my "mama" Elisha thanks to her heheh - she is also a fashion blogger! Check out her posts.
This is my fave shot! 

Special Thanks to:
Denniz Futalan - Photographer
Nimer Atis - MUA

Anyway, that "coffee cup" that I'm using is my water tumbler at school! WAHAHAHAH
So what do you think of my thrifty outfit? :)
Thanks for dropping by!
Peace out!
XOXO -esthermaris

You Might Also Like

0 comments