Hello June, please be good to me.

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Oh my! Summer is over. :'( But there's no reason to be sad! Because its a whole new month! New beginnings! New things to look forward to! So.. here is the top 10  list of the things I want "June" to do with me. (not in particular order).

1. Have better grades.
- its a whole new school year and I have to make this new college year better. Since I am now more familiar of the grading system in my new school (I transferred last year), at least I can make strategies to have better grades and maybe become a dean's lister (this is a BIG goal baby ^_*)

2. Have a peaceful mind.
- I honestly don't know why I typed this but maybe because this is one of the things that I really want to achieve in my life ever since. Because maybe I let myself be too affected with the little issues that actually deserved to be ignored in my life.

3. Have a healthier body.
- I started to go walking early in the morning because exercising a day feels good inside and out! I just hope that I can still do it even when the school starts. (even thrice a week is okay).

4. Do better in the things that I do - just like my job.
- I know there are a lot of things that I need to develop especially with my job as an online teacher and as a model. I need to study better strategies in teaching ESL and I need to practice more projection poses in doing photoshoots.

5. Value my close relationships with people.
- I think this is one of the most important things that I should do with my life. I only have few people who love me and accept me for who I am so as much as possible, I have to show them how much I love them and how much I am thankful to have them in my life. - maybe keeping in touch with my family since I'm far from them living alone and giving time to my closest friends here.

6. Get rid of things that bothers my life or makes me sad.
- I think this is somehow related to no. 2 because how can I have a peaceful mind if I wont let futile things be gone? These could be people (the ones not deserving) or bad habits (like procrastination).

7. Have whiter skin! haha
- This has been my goal ever since! HAHA but I stopped because I loved going to the beach and soaking myself in the sun! ^_^ But now this should be done, my bleaching powders are waiting to be used.

8. Save more money.
- common problem haha. I should make sure that my salary will go to something worth it.

9. Make my blog better
- since I stopped blogging for more than a year but now its back, I should make sure that this should be more improved and develop so that I could benefit from it too! (like gaining income through advertising)

10. Maintain cleanliness.
- I think I am actually fulfilling this now. wahahah because I learned to clean my room almost every time! :D And I love it! Clean room, great day!

- so there you go! Those are my top 10 things that I want to achieve not just on June but also on the next month and years! Its better if we develop a great habit right?
How about you, what's your expectation this June? Are you ready to meet those expectations?
Thanks for dropping by!
XOXO - esthermaris!

You Might Also Like

0 comments